Contact info

Unfortunately if you don't have a blog you are unable to comment on the posts. To do so, please email us at kesselmanws@outlook.com.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Saying goodbye

to my soulmate was so much harder than I could ever imagine.  The weather was the best spring day I could have hoped for.  It enabled all of us to walk from the parking lot to the pavilion where the service was held.  The military portion was first and quite moving and poignant.  Pastor Paul Spangler continued the service with scripture, prayers and a bit more about Walt's life and our life together...how we met, our cruise problems, etc.  Old friends from the temple in Springfield were there as well as colleagues from his early days in the Statehouse to an employee when Walt was the Director of LIS.  Neighbors, childhood friends of mine, and all my family except for one niece were there to witness what a special man he was.  Oh Walt, I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment