Contact info

Unfortunately if you don't have a blog you are unable to comment on the posts. To do so, please email us at kesselmanws@outlook.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm still in remission!!!

It's been 6 months now, all scans and lab work continue to come back with good results.  The doctors are impressed with how my body responded to radiation and chemotherapy and that I continue to have no side effects and can still go about my daily activities as before.  We'll continue with follow-up appointments and lab work every 3 months.  And because everything is looking so good I don't have to have a repeat scan for another 6 months.  Talk to you in 3 months!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that you will be doing much better..I admire even more that you had the time to comment on my blog yesterday!
    thanks so much for stopping by to my blog during the "Lost Coast designs" and "Stencil Girl" blog hop!
    all your comments made my day! wishing you lost of luck!
    Bibiana (DTM lost coast designs)

    ReplyDelete